发表于 2015-12-25 18:46:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
   圣诞节1.png

今天是送祝福的日子,学一些温暖又别致的圣诞祝福语,向你的好友、同事、家人和挚爱表达你的祝福、思念和爱意吧。
  通用版
  ? Merry Christmas and happy New Year.
  敬祝圣诞,恭贺新喜。
  ? Best wishes on this holiday season.
  献上最诚挚的节日祝福。
  ? Wishing you and yours a merry Christmas this holiday season.
  值此佳节,祝你全家圣诞快乐。
  ? We wish you a merry Christmas.
  我们祝你圣诞快乐。
  ? Seasons greetings.
  顺颂时祺。
  ? May peace, happiness and good fortune be with you always.
  愿平安、幸福、好运永远与你相伴。
  ? May the holidays fill your heart with happiness.
  祝你的心中满满都是节日的喜悦。
  友谊万岁
  ? Season's Greetings! Be sure to take some time out of your busy life to enjoy the magic of the holidays this season.
  节日的问候!从繁忙的生活中透口气,好好享受圣诞佳节的魔力吧。
  ? May you find all the reasons to smile in this special season. Merry Christmas.
  在这特殊的日子里,愿你事事顺心,永远绽放笑容,圣诞快乐。
  ? There is nothing more magical than decorated trees, lights, presents, family and friends to brighten up your life. Merry Christmas!
  还有什么能比闪亮的圣诞树、灯光、礼物、家人和朋友更能点亮你的生活?圣诞快乐!
  ? A christmas greeting and good wishes to you who is thought about all the year through. Have a beautiful christmas and a happy new year.
  始终思念你,捎来圣诞佳节最美好的祝福,祝圣诞快乐,新年如意。
  ? There are so many gifts I want to give to you this Christmas. Peace, love, joy, happiness are all presents I am sending your way.
  这个圣诞,我有好多礼物要送你。平安、爱、快乐、幸福全都打包送给你。
  ? Don’t forget to hang up the sock!
  别忘了挂上袜子!
  给领导上司
  ? We wish the merriest of christmas to you and your loved ones, and we wish you happiness and prosperity in the year ahead.
  我们向您及您的家人们致以最美好的圣诞祝福,愿您在新的一年里事业兴旺,幸福美满!
  ? May this Christmas marks the beginning of a wonderful year for us. Have a joyous Christmas.
  愿这个圣诞节开启我们崭新而辉煌的一年。祝圣诞平安喜乐!
  ? This is a joyous season to take a step back from our busy lives and enjoy time with our loved ones. Best wishes to you and yours.
  在这个欢乐的节日,愿您能放下繁忙的工作,享受和家人挚爱的时光。祝您阖家欢乐。
  ? Workloads come and go. Clients come and go. Monthly business targets come and go, but Christmas comes once in a year and boss like you comes once in a lifetime. Merry Christmas to the best boss in the whole world.
  工作压力转瞬即逝,客户来了又去,月度目标达到即过,但圣诞一年只一次,好老板如你一生只遇一个。圣诞快乐,全世界最好的老板。
  谢师恩
  ? If Christmas is the season to give thanks, my list has to begin with you, my favorite teacher.
  如果圣诞是表达感谢的节日,那么我的感谢名单上第一个就是你,我最爱的老师。
  ? Merry Christmas to a teacher who not only taught me from the English textbook, but taught me to love the English language.
  诚挚的圣诞祝福献给您,您不仅传授了英语课本上的知识,更教会了我热爱英语这门语言。
  ? If you ever think that your job as a teacher goes unappreciated, I want to use this Christmas card to tell you that you inspire me every day.
  如果您觉得当一名教师毫无成就感,那么我想借着这张圣诞卡告诉您,您每天都在启发着我。
  ? As a teacher you taught me math, but as a person you’ve set an example for how to live a respectable life. Thank you and Merry Christmas.
  作为一个老师,您教授我数学知识,作为一个人,您树立了一个榜样,让我知道怎样做一个值得尊敬的人。谢谢您,圣诞快乐!
  甜蜜爱人
  ? It may not be snowing, but I know the holiday season is here because I miss you so much more than usual.
  虽然没有下雪,但我知道圣诞已经来了,因为我想你想得格外厉害。
  ? Do you ever think that our love is the perfect holiday present, with or without wrappings? I do.
  你觉不觉得,我们的爱就是一个完美的圣诞礼物,无论有没有精美包装?我觉得是。
  ? Yesterday I baked a hundred cookies and decorated them with red and green sprinkles. All I need now is you.
  昨天我烘焙了100块小饼干,撒上了红红绿绿的糖末。现在,就差你了。
  ? This holiday assignment, should you choose to accept it, is to be my gift. If you do not accept, this message will self-destruct in thirty seconds.
  节日任务:如果你愿意接受的话,做我的礼物。如果你不接受,这则消息会在30秒内自动销毁。
  ? My wishes for you today are simple: warmth, comfort, joy, and me in your holiday stocking waiting for you to open it.
  今天,我对你的祝愿很简单:希望你拥有温暖、舒适、快乐,还有我,装在你的圣诞袜里,等着你来打开呢!
  ? I have been waiting all year to get you under the mistletoe. Merry Christmas, baby, let's kiss and snuggle all day.
  我一整年都在等待着把你拉到槲寄生下的那一刻。圣诞节快乐,宝贝,让我们深情拥吻一整天。
  (注:按照西方习俗,圣诞节,站在槲寄生下的两个人必须亲吻。)
  ? You are as beautiful as an angel, as sweet as a Christmas cookie, and as loving as the whole season. Thank you for making my Christmas wonderful.
  你美貌如天使,甜蜜如圣诞饼干,爱意满满如这美好的时节。谢谢有你在,让我的圣诞充满惊喜。
  温暖家人
  ? Mom and Dad, you are always in my heart and on my mind. May Christmas fill you with the kind of joy you give me.
  爸爸妈妈,你们一直在我心上。愿圣诞节能回馈给你们那些你们带给我的快乐。
  ? Because you are such loving parents, I know how fortunate I am to have you in my life. Thanks for everything. Merry Christmas.
  因为你们是这样温暖有爱的父母,我知道我有多么幸运,能在生命中拥有你们。谢谢你们给我的一切。圣诞快乐。
  ? I always felt I had the best parents in the world because you have done so much for me. All my love on Christmas.
  我一直认为我的爸爸妈妈是全世界最好的,因为你们为我付出了那么多。圣诞节请接受我全心全意的爱。
  ? Growing up in a house filled with love has been a splendid experience. Mom and Dad, may you feel my love for you this Christmas.
  在这个充满爱的家庭里成长是一个太美妙的经历。爸爸妈妈,圣诞快乐,希望你们能感受到我对你们的爱。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

阿卡索英语试课大礼包

领取一节外教课|手机版|阿卡索官方社区

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 11:09 , Processed in 0.284619 second(s), 30 queries .