主题

帖子

1万

积分

管理员

积分

荣誉管理论坛元老

发表于 2015-10-20 18:04:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Some people like to do only what they alreadydo well. Other people prefer to try new thingsand take risks. Which do you prefer? Usespecific reasons and examples to support yourchoice.

When asked about the approaches to life, manypeople have the idea that change and newexperiences bring us a meaningful life. However,others take the view that staying the same and notchanging the usual habits is the better way of thelife. In fact both approaches have its advantages anddisadvantages, which are listed as follows.

Some people believe change and new experiences provide us a meaningful life because when weadapt to the change and new environments, we must face the difficulties and try our bests toovercome them. This process not only builds our personality, but also gives us a varied andmeaningful life. What's more, the change around us improves our adaptation andindependence.They have a benefit for us to compete for survival in the society. Let'ssuppose we always stay the same and do not change the environment. Then if someday wehave to step into another environment, how can we adapt to in?

On the other hand, people who hold an opposite view consider that sticking to usual habits isthe better way to life. They point out that the longer you keep the same habits, the moreadaptive you are and you may live comfortably. They firmly point out that usual changes makeyou acquaint with nothing, and then it is impossible for you to have a happy life. In order tosee this point clearly, they give us g good example: If you change your environment everymonth, you have to always change your habits and customs. Then how can you have ameaningful life?

As far as I am concerned, the advantages of change carry more weight than those of stayingthe same because I need to improve my adaptation. Only in this way, can I survive in thesociety after my graduation.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

管理员

积分

荣誉管理论坛元老

楼主| 发表于 2015-10-21 19:02:56 | 显示全部楼层
不错哦
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

阿卡索英语试课大礼包

领取一节外教课|手机版|阿卡索官方社区

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 02:48 , Processed in 0.146162 second(s), 28 queries .