帖子

1万

积分

管理员

积分

荣誉管理论坛元老

发表于 2015-12-1 18:37:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

1417399301AFXUts2a.png

Just as he was busy preparing his thesis defense graduate student Li Wei (pseudonym) received confirmation that he was HIV positive.

正在研究生李伟忙着准备其论文答辩之时,他收到确认结果,自己艾滋病病毒测试呈阳性。

"I don’t blame him, I only blame myself," said Li, admitting that he had no choice but to accept the matter.

李伟说道:“我不怪他,我只怪自己。”他承认自己别无选择,只得接受现实。

The "him" he referred to was a guy he met during a trip last December. After passing several interviews with flying colors, Li was successfully admitted to a graduate school in Beijing in December, 2014. As a gift to himself, he decided to take a trip on his own to the southern part of China.

李伟所指的“他”是自己去年12月旅行之中的“美丽”邂逅。2014年12月,李伟过五关斩六将,成功收到北京一所大学研究生录取通知书。作为送给自己的礼物,他决定自己去中国南方旅游。

He ended up sharing a room with another guy around his age who was also traveling in the region. The two hit it off and eventually the conversation turned to sex. Not long after, the two were doing more than just talking.

他在旅途中与一位年龄相仿的陌生旅友共住一间屋子,两人一拍即合,最终两人关系从聊天谈心,发展到***。

"It was a very shabby hostel and there were no condom machines. I didn’t even think of using protection," Li said.

李伟说:“那是个很破旧的青旅,并没有贩卖避孕套的机器,我也没想过要做防护措施。”

After he got the results of his medical exam back, Li tried to call the guy, but no one answered. Out of curiosity, Li searched for the guy’s phone number, but the result shocked him: Numerous results linked the number with that of a male sex worker. Li felt furious and helpless at the same time. "I don’t have any detailed information to report to the police."

当李伟拿到自己的体检报告时,他试着给那名男子打电话,但没人接听。出于好奇,他开始对这个电话号码进行调查,但结果却另他大吃一惊:众多结果把这一号码和一位男妓联系在了一起。李伟既愤怒又无助。“我并没有任何细节信息可以告诉警察。”

The only thing he could do was text the guy a message saying: "You totally ruined my life. Please conduct yourself better so you don’t ruin anyone else’s life again."

他唯一能做的就是给那名男子发短信:“你完全毁了我,请你洁身自爱,不要再毁了其他人的生活。”

Li’s story isn’t some isolated incident. In fact, cases of HIV transmission between gay men are on the rise every year.

李伟的故事不是一些孤立事件。实际上,每年男同性恋之间传播艾滋病的案例都在增加。

The number of high school to colleague students in China that are HIV positive has risen by 35 percent every year over the past five years, Wu Zunyou, the director of the National Center for AIDS/STD Control and Prevention, told the Beijing News.

吴尊友是国家艾滋病/性病预防控制中心主任,他告诉新京报,过去五年里,患艾滋病的高中生以及大学生人数以每年35%的速度增长。

Sex is the main means of transmission among HIV positive teenagers, among which transmission between males makes up the majority of cases.  在青少年艾滋病患者中,性传播是主要原因,而大多数情况下,都是男男传播。

According to a survey conducted by Beijing News, 90 percent of colleague students have a basic knowledge of HIV, yet know little about how to protect themselves properly from the disease.

根据新京报的一项调查发现,90%的大学生对HIV有基本了解,但他们却不知道如何正确预范,免受这一致命疾病伤害。

Many students with HIV contract the disease right after their transition from high school to university. Young high school students new to being on their own end up having unsafe sex with those outside the campus and from there the virus spreads to universities.

许多学生都是在高中到大学的过渡期染上了艾滋病。许多年轻的高中学生,上了大学以后,第一次能独立掌控自己的生活,便与校外人进行不安全性行为,艾滋病毒也就是这样传入大学校园的。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

阿卡索英语试课大礼包

领取一节外教课|手机版|阿卡索官方社区

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 05:32 , Processed in 0.160388 second(s), 30 queries .