freemind 发表于 2015-6-30 16:37:55

外贸口语一点就通:合同签订(MP3音频+中英对照)

本帖最后由 freemind 于 2015-6-30 16:47 编辑

本专题系列通过专业、标准的外贸业务流程来学习必备的外贸英语口语,可瞬间拉近您与同事、领导、客户的距离。

外贸口语一点就通(MP3音频+中英字幕):合同签订

点击听音频

能言善辩

▲ I’m glad that we have finally come to anagreement. 很高兴我们终于达成了协议。▼ The same to me. 我也很高兴。▼ Congratulations on our success. 祝贺我们的成功。▼ Good luck for our cooperation. 祝我们合作愉快。
◇ Can you repeat the terms so that no mistakes aremade? 你能否把条款再说一遍,以确保不犯错误?◆ Of course. 当然可以。◆ No problem. 没问题。◆ OK. I’ll print the terms for you. 好的,我会把条款打印出来给您看。◆ Please excuse me for being blunt, but I think we have made sure all the terms. 请恕我直言,我觉得我们已经确定过了。
○ Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you? 能否将贵公司的进口商品目录给我们看一下呢?● No problem. I'll send you the list tomorrow. 没问题,我明天就给您发过去。● Of course we will. Would you like us to know which kind of products do you have interest in?当然可以了。您能告诉我们您对那种产品更感兴趣些吗?●OK. But why not come to our company and have a look at our products? 可以呢。但您为什么不亲自过来看看我们的产品呢?
□ Please quote us for lowest prices for the goods. 请对这一商品报最低价。■ In answer to your inquiry for the price, our reply is as follows. 就贵方价格的询问,我们的答复如下。■ We are pleased to quote you for the goods as follows. 我们就该商品向您报价如下。■ Our price is as following. Of course these quotations are all subject to the fluctuations of themarket. 我们的报价如下。当然,这些报价会随着市场的波动而变化。
☏ We would appreciate if you will send us your catalogue together with quotations. 如果贵方能寄来商品目录并报价,我们将不胜感激。☎ We will send you the catalogue of our goods at once, enclosed we hand you a price-currentfor the goods. 我们会立刻为您寄去商品目录,随函会附上我们的现行价格表。☎ Oh, our fault for not sending you the catalogue in time, we are sending you by this post acatalogue and the quotations for our goods. 哦,没能及时给您寄目录是我们的失误,随信寄去我们的目录及价格表。

freemind 发表于 2015-6-30 16:39:00

本帖最后由 freemind 于 2015-6-30 16:44 编辑

点击听音频

Sign a contract 签订合同
A: Can you tell me what the unit price of such carpetis?
B: Of course, here is the catalogue and the price list.You can have a look. We also have many other kindsof carpets.
A: The price seems accecptable for me. But I want tocheck whether you can supply the carpet now if weorder some?
B: Of course we can. We can provide the quantityyou ask for.
A: That’s very good. Shall we sign a contract now?
B: No problem. Let’s check the terms of contract.A: 您能告诉我这种货物的单价是多少吗?
B: 当然可以,这儿是商品目录和价格表,您可以看一下。我们还有很多其他类型的地毯。
A: 价格对于我来说还可以接受。但是我想确认一下,如果我们现在下订单的话,你们可以提供这些地毯的现货吗?
B: 当然可以。我们可以提供任何你们需要的量。
A: 那太好了,我们现在可以签合同吗?
B: 没问题。我们来商量一下合同的条款吧。

freemind 发表于 2015-6-30 16:40:33

本帖最后由 freemind 于 2015-6-30 16:43 编辑

点击听音频

Check term 商定条款A: We’d like to buy 2000 tons of rice from yourcompany. Can you give me an indication of yourprices?
B: With pleasure. You’ll find that we have given youthe most favorable price in our business.
A: OK, let me have a look. We shall be glad if youwill quote us the best discount for cash off your listprice for cash for this quantity.
B: Please feel assured that we will give you the bestdiscount we can give.
A: Thank you very much. I also want to know how long it will take to make delivery.
B: Three months. Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
A: Yes, we normally do.A: 我们想从贵公司买2000吨大米,可以了解下你们公司的大概价格吗?
B: 我非常愿意给您提供信息。您会发现我们给您提供的是最优惠的价格。
A: 好的,让我看一下。对这样数量大又是现金支付的货物来说,如果贵方能再给些优惠的话我们会很高兴的。
B: 请放心,我们一定会给您提供我们所能给的最大的折扣。
A: 非常感谢。我还想了解一下你们通常要多久才能交货。
B: 三个月。不知你们能否接受在一段时间内分批交货?
A: 是的,我们通常接受。

freemind 发表于 2015-6-30 16:41:43

本帖最后由 freemind 于 2015-6-30 16:43 编辑

点击听音频

Explanation 说明解释
A: I think these patterns are quite good. Can yougive me a price indication of these?
B: Of course, it’s my pleasure. We’ll quote you thelowest price prevailing.
A: Thank you very much. If your price is suitable,then we can make further discussion of contract.
B: Here is our price list, our terms are cash withinthree months of date of delivery, if you can pay itwithin one month, we’ll give you a discount of 10%.
A: Very good. How many goods do you have?
B: Can you tell me how many goods you intend to order?
A: We want to order 900 dozen.
B: The most we can offer you at present is 600 dozen.A: 我觉得这几个品种的花色不错。您能告诉我它们大概的价格吗?
B: 可以,我非常满意。我会给你们报现行的最低价格。
A: 非常感谢。如果价钱合适的话我们就可以就合同内容进行下一步讨论。
B: 这是我们的价目表。我公司的付款条件是交货后三个月内支付现金,如果贵公司能在一个月内付清货款的话,我们还能再给您打九折。
A: 非常好。请问您有多少件这种商品?
B: 您能不能告诉我这种产品你们想订多少?
A: 我们想订900打。
B: 目前我们至多能提供600打。

freemind 发表于 2015-6-30 16:43:02

点击听音频

Ask for details 询问细节
A: I’ve just visited your showroom. You surely get alot of fancy bedsheets, I like them very much.
B: I’m glad you like them. They are all made of silk.Here on display are all the most popular andfavorite products. What items are you particularlyinterested in?
A: A20 is very colorful and feels nice. I’d like to startwith it. Is it pure silk?
B: Yes, it’s the latest product and is highlyrecommended because of its fine design andquality. You certainly have an eye for good things.
A: Thank you for saying that. But what’s the unit price?
B: Here is the catalogue and the price list. You can take a look.
A: The price seems acceptable. Can you supply the bedsheets now if we order some?
B: No problem.
A: That’s fine. Then let’s sign a contract.A: 我参观了你们的陈列室。你们确实有很多相当好的床单,我非常喜欢。
B: 我很高兴您能喜欢我们的产品。它们都是丝绸做的。这儿展出的全是最时髦也是最受欢迎的产品。您对哪款最感兴趣呢?
A: A20颜色不错,手感也好。就从这一款开始吧。它是纯真丝的吗?
B: 是。这是我们厂的最新产品,它由于设计好、质量高而广受好评。您可真有眼光。
A: 谢谢您的夸奖。它的单价是多少?
B: 这是商品目录和价格表,您看看吧。
A: 价钱看来还可以接受。如果我们现在订的话,你们可以提供现货吗?
B: 没问题。
A: 那太好了,我们来签份合同吧。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 外贸口语一点就通:合同签订(MP3音频+中英对照)