巧媚飞舞 发表于 2016-5-26 18:10:23

《老爸老妈浪漫史》S01E15学习笔记(第三部分)

本帖最后由 巧媚飞舞 于 2016-5-27 10:43 编辑

Barney: Oh, great, there it is. Thanks, Lily. You're a peach.解析:

peach: 原意是“桃子”,这里的意思是''something or someone that you think is very good'' 例:He's a real peach.=He's a peach of a guy.=He's a great guy.(他人非常好。)
Lily: Oh,damn it! If only I'd given you a faketape and hidden the real tape in my purse. Oh, wait. That's exactly what I did.我要是给你一盘假磁带,把真的藏在我包里就好了。等等,我就是这么做的!解析:If only...: used to express a strong wish,especially when you know that what you want cannot happen 例: If only he had talked to her sooner!(他要是早点告诉她就好了。) If only I weren't so tired!(我要是没这么累就好了。) If only she loved me in return.(她要是也像我爱她一样爱我就好了。)If you're looking for an umbrella, check inthe closet.(找伞就去柜子里找找。)
Lily: Yeah,so sorry. But seriously, what was up withthe tape?解析:up: **** Hidden Message *****解析:recess:a short period of time between lessons at a school when children can gooutdoors and play 课间休息If only it would stop raining.(要是雨能停就好了。)
1. Lily: Yeah,you were acting so weird about it, I gave you Ted's graduation tape instead.So, should we pop it in?解析:pop in: to put something in, into, or ontoa place suddenly or briefly备注:''pop in''常用于非正式的场合。例:She popped a CD in the player.(他把一张CD放进音乐播放器里。)He popped a quarter in the jukebox.(他往点唱机里塞了25美分。)I popped a grape into my mouth.(我往嘴里塞了个葡萄。)He popped(=stuck) his head out the window.(他把头探出窗外。)
1. Ted: Yeah,I left two messages. I checked the cigarclub, the Lusty Leopard. 我留了两条短信,也去他常去的地方找过了,都没有。解析:check: to look at or in a place in order tofind or get something or someone例:If you're looking for a spoon, check thetop drawer.(找勺子就去顶层抽屉找找。)Ichecked his office but he wasn't there.(我去他办公室找过了,他没在办公室。)备注:''recess''常用于美式英语中。例:Herfavorite things at school are music and recess.(在学校她最喜欢音乐课和课间休息时间了。)

下个季度我会更新一部新剧,剧情我也看不到,但是会先给大家剧透

**** Hidden Message *****

3AQVJGIT09I8 发表于 2021-4-27 18:33:26

谢谢分享
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 《老爸老妈浪漫史》S01E15学习笔记(第三部分)