巧媚飞舞 发表于 2016-5-18 18:26:28

每日歌曲:I could be the one

http://player.yinyuetai.com/video/player/656176/v_0.swf
《I Could Be The One》是英国流行女歌手唐娜·露易斯演唱的一首流行歌曲,歌曲由唐娜·露易斯创作,唐娜·露易斯和凯文·科尔林共同制作。收录在唐娜·露易斯第二张录音室专辑《Blue Plant》中,作为推广专辑的首波主打单曲,被大西洋唱片发布于1998年6月23日。

唐娜·露易丝(Donna Lewis),1973年8月6日出生于英国威尔士卡迪夫市,英国创作歌手。1996年,唐娜凭借《I Love You Always Forever》一曲成名,随后她发行了首张专辑《Now in a Minute》并在美国与加拿大认证白金唱片。1998年,她发行了第二张专辑首支主打单曲《I Could Be The One》,7月4日,她的第二张专辑《Blue Planet》发行。2002年与2008年,她分别发行了专辑《Be Still》和《In The Pink》。2015年5月17日,唐娜的第五张录音室专辑《Brand New Day》正式发行。I could be your sea of sandI could be your warmth of desireI could be your prayer of hopeI could be your gift to everydayI could be your tide of heavenI could be a hint of what s to comeI could be ordinaryI could be the oneI could be your blue eyed angelI could be the storm before the calmI could be your secret pleasureI could be your well wishing wellI could be your breath of lifeI could be your European dreamI could be ordinaryI could be the oneNow I would lie here in the darknessNow I would lie here for all timeNow I would lie here watching over youComfort youSing to youI could be your worry partnerI could be your socialiteI could be your green eyed monsterI could be your force of lightI could be your temple gardenI could be your tender hearted childI could be ordinaryI could be the oneNow I would lie here in the darknessNow I would lie here for all timeNow I would lie here watching over youComfort youSing to youWill I ever change the journeyWill the hushed tones disappearOh little RitaLet me hold youOh little RitaLet me love youI could be your leafy islandI could be your thunder in the cloudsI could be your dark enclosureI could be your romantic soulI could be your small beginningI could be your suit in universeI could be ordinaryI could be the oneI could be ordinaryI could be the oneI could be ordinaryI could be the one
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日歌曲:I could be the one