巧媚飞舞 发表于 2016-4-26 11:51:17

每日歌曲:Time to Say Goodbye(告别时刻)

本帖最后由 巧媚飞舞 于 2016-4-28 12:44 编辑

http://player.yinyuetai.com/video/player/53008/v_0.swf
1996年10月,德国,在拳王亨利的告别赛上,安德烈波切利与英国歌唱家莎拉·布莱曼合唱了动人的《告别时刻》,全场为之震撼。这首歌打败了所有唱片业纪录,在排行榜的前十名停留达半年之久。

when onlydream on the horizonand words failyou know that there is no lightin a room when the sun is missingif you're not with me, with me,on windowsShow everyone my heartyou litenclose within methe lightyou met on the streetSarahWhen I'm Alonei dream of the horizonand words fail meThere is no lightin a room where there is no sunand there is no sun if you're not here with me, with me,from every windowunfurl my heartthe heart that you have wonI've poured into the lightthe light that you found by the side of the roadTime To Say Goodbye (Con Te Partiro)countries that have neverseen and lived with younow they will liveCon Te Partiroon ships across seasI knowno no no moreIt's time to say goodbye (I will live with you)Time To Say GoodbyePlaces that I've never seen orexperienced with younow i shallI'll sail with youupon ships across the seasseas that exist no moreI'll revive them with youwhen you're far awaydream on the horizonand words failand I know youyou're with me with meyou my moon you are here with memy only you are here with mewith me with me with meAndreaWhen You're Far Awayi dream of the horizonand words fail meand of course i know that you're with me, with me,You, my moon, you are with memy sun, you're here with mewith me, with me, with me,Time To Say Goodbye (Con Te Partiro)countries that have neverseen and lived with younow they will liveCon Te Partiroon ships across seasI knowno no no moreI will live with youCon Te Partiroon ships across seasI knowno no no moreI will live with youCon Te PartiroTime To Say GoodbyePlaces that I've never seen orexperienced with younow i shallI'll sail with youupon ships across the seasseas that exist no moreI'll revive them with youBoth:I'll go with youupon ships across the seasseas that exist no moreI'll revive them with youI'll go with you.I'll go with you.告别的时刻 (time to say goodbye)莎拉:当我独自一人的时候我做了个梦真是难以形容的梦我梦见地平线上的光辉渐渐在消逝幽冥侵蚀着大地 预示着你将离我而去我的世界也将昏暗无光透过每一扇窗招展我的内心那早已属于你的心在我内心深处保留着当初遇到你时的那一屡曙光离别的时刻到来了就让我们共同去经历 那些艰难险阻吧我对你真心一片就让我将与你同航在那越洋渡海的船上我无所畏惧即使让我付出生命是该告别的时刻了波切利:当你在遥远他方的时候我做了一个梦真实痛苦的梦啊但我坚信你会和我永远地在一起你,夜晚的月亮,伴随与我你,白天的太阳,伴随与我就这样永远伴随与我离别的时刻到来了就让我们共同去经历那些艰难险阻吧我对你真心一片就让我将与你同航在那越洋渡海的船上我无所畏惧即使让我付出生命我也要与你同在我与你 永相随在那越洋渡海的船上同甘苦即使走到生命的尽头我也无怨无悔要与你永远相随
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日歌曲:Time to Say Goodbye(告别时刻)